Friday 27 February 2015

Pitch Reflection

Pitch Reflection



I think my pitch went well. I managed to get across my idea in  clear manner and explain what i wish to do and how i wish to style the prom video .The feed back i got was mainly positive , the only negative i got was about the length i was planning on making the film and that my powerpoint wasn't very clourful . My tutor suggested that i make two 3 films , one as a promo for the salon and one on how the salon is also used as a post office. i have since spoken to my client and they ant wanting the pot office to be promoted as it isn't there main focus in the salon , they would rather i make a promo about the salon and then make a video about their prom packages .

I have also uploaded one of my feedback forms from my pitch on to my blog .


No comments:

Post a Comment