Wednesday 18 February 2015

Blog Update

18/02/15 Blog Update



Today I met up with my client for the first time. we discussed what sort of style she wanted the promo video and what one area of the salon ( hair , nails etc.)  she wanted me to create the second video on.

I also got some dates I would be able to go and film in the salon and also at an up and coming even.

when filing at events I would be able to film the models being made up for a 'prom' and show what things they do and include in their prom packages.
when filming in the salon I would be filming the treatments they offer in the salon and also interview style pieces of the beauticians explaining what they do and a bit about the salon and treatment being shown on screen .

this is just a rough outline of what was discussed. I will be meeting up with my client again to get more details on what sort of thing she was wanting.

No comments:

Post a Comment