Wednesday 25 February 2015

Blog Update

Blog Update - 25/02/15



Yesterday I went to an event and filmed some footage for my promotional video. the event was a prom themed fashion show and my client, The green room , styled the hair and make up for the show.

I got footage of the models on the catwalk and some footage of The green rooms stall that they had set up to get people to come and get their prom hair and makeup done at the salon.

I think the footage I got will be helpful to me and I will be putting clips of it in to my promotional video.

1 comment:

  1. On entering your blog, I get the instant impression that a lot of thought has been put into the design and layout. It's very visually pleasing, and gives an insight into both your work and that of your client. Your use of headings and tags alongside 'read more' buttons ensure that anyone who visits your blog will be able to navigate with ease.

    To improve, I think you could structure your posts with more images to support your points and descriptions.
    These images could be things such as behind-the-scenes photos from video shoots, or photos in the edit suite, etc.

    Altogether a blog that is forming well and is on the way to being amazing :)

    ReplyDelete