Friday 20 March 2015

Audience

Audience 


I got this information from several different places when researching my target audience. this first place was secondary research mainly from the internet and also from other promo videos for beauty salons which gave me the information about my audience being mainly female . The other main source i got information from was a survey i did . i pos this survey on social media websites such as Facebook and also left a few in a beauty salon . here are some of my results :

Research survey questions 

how old are you ? 

10-15        15-20       20-30      30-40      40+

Gender

male       female


how often do you visit a beauty salon 


more than once a week         one a week       one a month      few times a year       other


what do you think the best way to advertise a company is ?

advert/promo video flyers social media newspaper advert other


some of my results :









my results showed that everyine who took the survey were 15+ and 85 % of them where female . this is where i got my target audience information from. they also showed me that the main two ways the public thought were best to advertise where on social media or adverts/promo videos . this is why my client is putting the video on there facebook page.



No comments:

Post a Comment